Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Laura May Photography’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 20 Pickwick Court, Shifnal, Shropshire, TF11 8DQ. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
MY LATEST WORK
An Intimate London Marylebone Town Hall & The Langham Wedding preview This lovely intimate London wedding took place at London's gorgeous Old Marylebone Town Hall on one of the most windy days in the UK early this month. The bride lost her veil a few times to the...
Beautiful Baby Photos from an at Home Family Portrait I always enjoy an at home family portrait photography session, especially when a new baby has just been welcomed! I was introduced to this lovely family, via baby's Grandma! Gran knew a friend of mine and I was...
07734 995 754
Natural, Elegant, Stylish, Romantic, Relaxed Wedding Photography.
Shropshire Wedding Photographer, covering London, the West Midlands, Warwickshire, Worcestershire and the UK. Also specialising in Lifestyle Baby and Family Portrait Photography and Boudoir Photography.