Summer Hampton Manor Wedding
Elegant & Stylish Warwickshire Wedding
The thing I love most about Charlotte and Eddie, my latest bride and groom, is their ability to make each other laugh so much. I mean seriously, looking through Saturday’s images from their GORGEOUS wedding at Hampton Manor, I am struck with how much Charlotte is laughing with Eddie ALL.THE.TIME.
And what better person is there to laugh so much with, than the one you want to spend the rest of your life with?
Bank holiday in August is notoriously dodgy with weather, but the happy couple struck lucky this last weekend and had a scorcher of a day! The wedding party were able to make use of the gorgeous grounds at Hampton Manor, while me and my fringe had some words. Heat + fringe = unhappy hair.
On the plus side, a hot day usually means a sunset and gosh did we make the most of it. We used the sun as a backdrop for some lovely portrait photos later in the day – see below!!
It was so nice to be in Charlotte’s family home for the bridal preparations, her family and friends were to welcoming and having the best time getting ready together, with excitement building by the minute!
Charlotte had styled the whole wedding beautifully and she absolutely killed it in a stylish and detailed Enzoani wedding dress from Lisa Rose Bridal.
Hampton Manor was decorated beautifully with flowers which she also picked out for her and the bride squad’s bouquets; white garden roses, sweet smelling stocks, Veronica and lisianthus. All supplied and arranged from Primrose Flower Boutique. All looking so elegant and beautiful.
I can’t let you go without mentioning how proud Eddie was at having his Grandad there on the day to celebrate with him and Charlotte. The 95 year old was still dancing on the dancefloor when I left, showing all the kids how to do it!
A bit of pre-wedding goss from the couple:
- Which wedding blog, or printed wedding magazines, did you use to help plan your wedding? Hitched.co.uk
- Share why you selected your wedding venue, did you look at many? Yes – loved the renovation
- What is your wedding first dance song? Michael Buble – Everything
- What advice would you share with future couples planning their wedding… When people tell you time goes fast, believe them
- What was your favourite part of the wedding planning process? Food tasting
- What were your worries, if any, about your wedding day? That no one we’ve booked turns up
- What are you both most looking forward to on the day? Being actually married and having our favourite people in one place
- Have you booked a honeymoon? If so, where and why did you pick that place? Mauritius and Dubai – we need to chill
Wedding Supplier Stars:
Hair Jewellery: Lisa Rose Bridal
Bridal Shoes: Louboutin
Bridesmaid’s Dresses: Lipsy
Bridesmaid’s shoes: ASOS
Men’s Suits: Moss bros
Hair Stylist: Sixth sense
Make Up Artist: Hayley Price Makeup Artist
Band/DJ: Apollo Soul
Other Entertainment: Abi Phillips – singer
Venue: Hampton Manor
Florist: Primrose Flower Boutique
Videographer: Fuz Films
Wedding Rings: Marlows Diamonds
Wedding Stationery: Crumandco
Enjoy the preview below!
Hampton Manor Wedding | Warwickshire Wedding Photographer
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
OUR LATEST WORK
Ross & Natalies's Shropshire Wedding Natalie and Ross may go down in history as one of my most chilled wedding couples ever! Neither wanted any prep photographed, so I started at the church, just around the corner from their marquee reception in Shropshire, ready...
Laura May Photography Relaxed Shropshire Wedding On Saturday I was treated to capturing the Shropshire wedding of Sophie and Richard, it was a massive, but relaxed, wedding with guests travelling from all over the world. Sophie was a super relaxed bride, getting ready...